Skip to main content

Registrar Support: Transcripts

Many students have questions about the difference between an official and an unofficial transcript. Learn more about the differences - as well as how to view your own transcript - by visiting the different sections at left.

Unofficial Transcripts

Learn more about how to access your unofficial transcripts by visiting this section.

Official Transcripts

You can order and pay for an official copy of your Walden transcript using the Parchment transcript service. Learn more about the process in this section.

Submitting Your Official Transcripts from a Prior School

Learn more about how to submit your official transcripts from a prior degree program to Walden by reviewing the information in this section.

Ordering a Transcript after Degree Conferral

Students often want a final copy of their transcript, showing that their degree is complete. By reviewing this section, you can learn more about how to make sure you allow enough time for the processing of your degree conferral to ensure your transcript shows you completed your program.