Students in self-register programs are able to self-register for courses using their myWalden portal. To do so, you will first need to log into your myWalden portal.
4. On the next page, click the blue link that identifies your current program.
5. This is your Degree Audit screen - scroll down to the link that says Register underneath the course of your choice.
6. On the next page check the box for the course and hit Register. If there is more than one section of a course available, select whichever one is first available – they are all the same course, just different instructors who have likely not been assigned at the time you are registering.
7. You should now be fully registered for the upcoming quarter.
Please note: The following page may ask you to confirm the dates of the course – if you get this message, make no adjustments to the dates and hit Submit Changes as the changes being made are to your account, not the course information.
8. Your confirmation of the registration being successful is the course's appearance under the Current Courses section of your student portal.
If you experience any difficulties in self-registering for your course or are unsure which course is next, please send an email to your Student Success Advisor to request assistance with your registration.