You can order your books starting approximately 4 weeks prior to the start of class.
- To order your course books click on the link that says View Course Materials to view and/or purchase the materials required for your course under your course on the myWalden portal.
- You will be directed to the course listing at the MBS bookstore. All required and optional materials for the course will be listed.
- All available formats for the material(s) will be listed on the MBS site. Select your choice and click Add Selected to Cart.
- When you have selected all materials you wish to purchase, click Proceed to Checkout.
- You will see all items in your cart. If you are ready to complete your purchase, click Check out now.
- If you are an existing user, sign in to your MBS Bookstore account. This account is separate from your myWalden account.
If this is your first time purchasing books through MBS, create a new account. We recommend using your Walden email address. Remember your password for future course materials purchases.
- Once you have logged in, follow the instructions to enter your address and payment information to complete your purchase.
- Note: if it's more than 4 weeks prior to the start of your course, the bookstore may not have your list of books ready for review or purchase. Please check back closer to the start of the course.
- Alternatively, you can go directly to the Walden University Book Store and search for your books by term and course.
Note: If there is no e-book (or digital book) listed in the bookstore, this means that the bookstore does not have an e-book option for this item and you will have to order a physical copy of it.
Students must submit their payment for course materials directly to the bookstore as the cost of the books is not added to your student bill. You can use a credit/debit card or (if located in the US) PayPal to remit your funds directly to the MBS bookstore.
You can also order your text books from another online or local book store. However, be sure you have the correct books and the correct edition of the required texts as listed in the course’s syllabus.