Grant program to develop collaborative research among scholars who work at different institutions that belong to the Laureate network. The grant supports two types of initiatives:
- The development of inter-institutional research proposals to apply for future funding granted by a third-party organization.
- The continuation of funded research projects that include researchers from other universities in the Laureate network.
- Letter of intent deadline (only for a-type of initiatives above): April 12, 2019
- Application deadline: April 29, 2019
- Grant recipients notified and announced: June 2019
- Presentation of preliminary results/progress report: December 10, 2019
- Final report submission and grant close-out: July 31, 2020
Please contact email@example.com with questions about this grant program, including how to apply.