Please scroll down or click on the underlined tabs to the left to find: Information about Walden University and the School of Health Sciences as well as Practicum information for Preceptors and Field Site Administrators.
Thank you for your interest in working with our student(s)!
Your site will be gaining a student who has successfuly completed all requirements for his or her degree with the exception of the practicum. We are confident our student will be a productive asset capable of assuming responsibility and fulfilling assigned tasks.
The main objectives of the practicum experience at Walden University:
For more information please select the appropriate tab above, found under Practicum Information for Preceptors and Field Sites.
1. Please see the MPH Practicum Guide for Preceptors & Site Administrators, shown below.
2. The MPH Learning Agreement form will be provided to the preceptor from the student once the student's practicum application has been approved. The Learning Agreement covers the student's schedule, assignments, objectives, etc. It is to be completed by the student and the preceptor.
3. For information about the MPH curriculum and practicum, please see the MPH Curriculum and Practicum Information, below.
1. Please see the brief and helpful CLRA - located at the very bottom of the page.
4. For additional information please see: About the M.S. in Clincal Reasearch Admininstration Program and Practicum.