First, email the SOC-OFE and your faculty supervisor to provide notification of the need for the site supervisor change.
Include all of the following information:
- Rationale for site supervisor change
- Specific End Date for approved primary site supervisor and specific Start Date of new site supervisor
- If there is any gap in supervision coverage, the student cannot continue work at the field site.
Then, adhere to instructions provided by the SOC-OFE.
The SOC-OFE provide specific instructions for:
- Updating your Meditrek Application (see next tab)
- Updating your Site Supervision Contract
- Requesting completion of the Site Supervisor Orientation
*A deadline for submission of the changes will be provided and must be adhered to.
Depending on the timing of the change and the ability of the SOC-OFE to accommodate the review, students may be required to wait until the next quarter to start with the new site and/or site supervisor.