Congratulations! You have finished your persuasive essay, and this course is almost completed. Your last assignment is a reflection paper on what you have learned and what goals you have for the future. Try these tips to get in a reflective mood:
- Find a quiet, comfortable place to sit, perhaps even away from your computer.
- Review your self-assessment scores, your video blogs, and your past written work.
- While reviewing, ask yourself the central questions: Who am I today? Who will I be tomorrow? How will I become part of the Walden community? What visual can I use to motivate myself?
- Jot some notes down as you think.
- Begin to organize those notes and then develop them into paragraphs.
- Check the draft of your paper against the assignment directions to ensure you are meeting all criteria.