Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Syllabus - Course Navigation
In this module, we will review the Syllabus section of the Canvas Course.
To navigate to the Syllabus, click Syllabus on the Course Navigation Menu.
- Syllabus: Click Syllabus in the Course Navigation Menu to navigate to the Syllabus.
- Syllabus Content: The content of the Syllabus is displayed in the center of the screen.
- Syllabus Navigation: Expand/Collapse the Syllabus Navigation menu by clicking it. This allows for the quick navigation to parts of the Syllabus.
- Course Calendar: This calendar is specific to this course and highlights due dates for the month.
- Weighted Assignments: If a course is using weighted assignment groups, the groups will appear here.
At the bottom of the Syllabus, there is a Course Summary. Here you can view all graded assignments with their due dates in order. Click the name of an assignment to navigate to it.