Skip to main content
- Know your academic record
- Locate your Degree Audit to review your sequence of classes
- View your grades and GPA by clicking on “View Unofficial Transcript” or “Final Grades” on the Student Services Tab of your portal.
- You can also request a grade report from the Office of the Registrar by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Financial Aid
- Financial Aid has separate academic warning requirements for financial aid eligibility. Confirm your eligibility and options for financial aid at email@example.com or 1-800-444-6795.
- Schedule an appointment with a Student Success Advisor to plan your future registration and create an academic improvement plan. Please make sure you have access to your myWalden portal during your appointment time.
- Topics to discuss with your advisor:
- Registration and course selection for future terms
- Create a plan for regaining academic compliance
- Taking a break. If you need to take some time off of your program, there could be options for a leave of absence.
- University Resources That Can Help