Skip to main content
- Appointments are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All appointments are scheduled for 60 minutes. You may not need that entire time during your appointment, but please plan to arrive at the scheduled time.
- Appointments can be scheduled the same day, up until the start time of an available slot
- You may make up to 2 appointments per week.
- You may cancel your appointment up to 30 minutes in advance of the scheduled time. Appointments that have not been canceled are marked as “no shows”.
- Appointments are available to provide course related skill-level support. Tutoring staff can guide you in understanding pertinent academic topics and concepts to help you complete your course work and assignments independently.
- Appointments are not meant to provide time to check course assignments for errors or edit course assignments before submission for grading. ASC tutoring staff will help students learn the concepts to build course related skills for academic success.
- Tutoring staff wait for 15 minutes after the appointment start time for you to attend your session. If you do not show after 15 minutes, the tutor will log out of the session. Students who are more than 15 minutes late to an appointment will be marked as a "no show". Please refer to the "no show" policies below for more information.
- No show polices:
- First violation: More than three missed appointments will automatically disable your account. You will be notified via
email if your account is disabled. You must email email@example.com to request your account
be re-enabled. The tutoring administrators will respond within 24 hours.
- Second violation: After 3 more missed appointments (second violation), your account is permanently disabled.