Walden’s Center for Degree Acceleration provides multiple pathways for undergraduate students to accelerate their time to degree completion and reduce the cost of their program of study. We help students by providing multiple pathways to demonstrate college-level learning acquired outside of the classroom and earn college credits including:
- Allow students to easily transfer previous college-level courses or an associate’s degree.
- Serve as the point of contact between Enrollment Specialists and Student Success Advisors to enable students to foster earlier degree completion.
- Offer guidance to students on ways to obtain academic credit for college-level learning through a portfolio development course.
- Instruct students on other options to earn credit by examination.
- Provide guidance on our Accelerate into Master’s (AIM) programs.
For more information about degree acceleration options please contact the Center for Degree Acceleration or visit their website.