- The Office of Field Experience will process your course registration within two business days of your application being approved.
- When you are registered, you will receive email notification of your registration.
- Students should ensure they have all holds removed from their account preventing registration. We are unable to register students if they have a hold on their account or are inactive students.
- If we are unable to process your course registration, we will submit a request to the Registrar to process your registration. We will update your application status to “Approved – Registration Sent to Registrar”. We will notify you via email once the Registrar has processed your registration.
- We are currently reviewing and processing applications in the order they are submitted in Meditrek.
- Your overall application might remain in Submitted status as your application progresses through the review process.
- Review instructions below on how to monitor the status of your application in Meditrek.
- Each item of your practicum application will be reviewed by a designated member of your regional Field Experience team.
- The review process occurs in different stages and includes a review of all uploaded documents, your preceptor nomination, onboarding requirements in CastleBranch, and the affiliation agreement information.
- The review process also includes a review of your program of study and a degree audit, which is not reflected on your application checklist.
- If additional information is needed to process your application, you will be notified via your Walden email. Please be sure to check your inbox and spam/junk email folder regularly.
- If your application is in final review status, it is going through review by the Office of Field Experience and not approved. The Office of Field Experience processes applications in the order they are submitted and prioritizes approvals of applications that are submitted by the application deadline. You will receive an email notification once it moves to another status.
- If your application is approved, you will receive an email notification and we will process your course registration at that time.
- We will process your course registration within two business days of your application being approved. When you are registered, you will receive email notification of your registration.
Placement on the waitlist does not guarantee that your practicum application will be approved. However, we realize how much work goes into securing preceptorships, so we will try our best to accommodate as many late applications as possible. The following are updates regarding waitlist applications:
- We are reviewing applications in the order they are submitted in Meditrek.
- Approval and registration decisions for waitlist applications will be made beginning May 17, 2021 and will continue through June 2, 2021.
- If your application is approved, you will receive an email notification and we will process your course registration at that time. If your application is not approved, you will receive an email notification.
Check the Status of Your Application in Meditrek: Review this tutorial for step-by-step instructions on how to check the status of your application and application status definitions.