The Academic Skills Center offers four self-paced modules to help you be successful in your Walden degree program:
- Time Management/Maximization
- Learn about prioritization, being efficient to maximize your time, cutting back, and giving yourself permission to say "no".
- Stress Management
- We discuss setting realistic expectations, dealing with perfectionism, and dealing with "imposter syndrome".
- Study Skills
- Covers topics such as setting up your study space, academic reading, and note taking.
- Improving Your Class Performance
- Learn about decoding discussion and assignment prompts, using rubrics, accessing and applying instructor feedback, and using proper e-mail etiquette.
Each module should take about 20-30 minutes to complete.